Every piece of artwork that you see on the website is an original, hand painted by myself Meagan M., unless otherwise noted. Once these originals sell out you may order a duplicate by referring to the numbers listed next to photos in the gallery. If the photo is not listed, that’s okay, just describe the piece to the best of your ability. Custom orders are always welcome.
All in person custom orders must be paid for upon request with cash or credit and will be shipped to the address requested unless otherwise specified. The shipping cost will be included in the price. I do not accept checks. Once all decisions have been made for online custom orders I will send an invoice through PayPal where you can pay however you choose. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment and any deposits paid through the website will be deducted. Please note that once payment has been received all decisions are final because work begins immediately but also that no work will begin until payment is received.
I am no longer using the Etsy interface. All online orders are done through the website using PayPal, a guaranteed secure method of payment, to process charges.
All of the wood used in the Meagan M. series has been re-purposed, so they contain some dings, holes and other imperfections that when sanded were left intentionally as part of the piece. Re-purposed wood is old wood. I inspect, hang and seal the wood to prolong its life to the best of my ability. However I cannot guarantee that it will last forever.
Due to the one of a kind nature of the re-purposed wood used, if ordering duplicates, multiples, or custom orders some sizes may be unavailable, however I will work with you to find the sizes, quality and type of wood or other medium to suit the purpose of your need.
- My first choice is always shipping through USPS Priority mail with insurance, but I will ship with whoever has the best rate and protection plan at the time.
- The initial quote that I give for a custom order may not include shipping. Once the size of the piece is decided then I can run the data through a shipping calculator to provide a final quote in invoice.
- I try to ship everything priority mail 1-3 days, but sometimes I have to ship Priority 2-5 days. This depends on what the postal service offers me based on where you live and your zoning. Not all zones are created equal by the postal service and this is out of my control.
- All in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your payment.
- Please keep in mind; once your order has been shipped the duration of how long it takes is out of my hands, however tracking is available through the shipping company
- I only ship within the United States of America.
Due to the one of a kind nature of the re-purposed wood, I am unable to offer refunds. If you are not satisfied please contact me within 7 days of receiving purchase and I will replace or repaint your purchase to meet your satisfaction.
As the buyer you are responsible for return shipping if you choose to have me repair the item instead of replace. Once I receive it please allow 10-20 days for the piece to be painted and properly cured. I will pay for the shipping to send it back.
I put insurance on everything shipped. Even though they are wrapped and marked fragile, things happen. Old wood does not hold up when handled carelessly during shipping. If anything happens, please contact me so I can take appropriate measures for filing the insurance claim with the post office and I will do the best I can to assist in replacing your piece. However if such damage has occurred, I will require photos of the damaged property so I can address the problem.